Happy March Internet! Well, granted it’s almost over, but you get the idea right? I hope your March has been fabulous! Mine included a quick trip to Cali, a glimpse at Air Force One, copious amounts of Cadbury Mini Eggs and summer style weather here in the great state of Tejas. Can’t say it’s been bad at all!
Also, Happy St. Paddy’s Day! To celebrate, let’s talk some Fun Finds
1. Harry Potter Sweatshirt. This website has a whole collection of awesome to choose from and I love this sweatshirt! So creative and a legit reference to the books. $27.95
2. This is my life t-shirt. If it was appropriate for my job, I’d probably wear a book related shirt every day. There’s so many out there, how I can resist not wanting every single one? I’m pretty sure someone looked at my life and then created this shirt. Perfection! $20.00
3. Lord of the Rings Chucks. First off, I remember Chucks from my days as a youth and have never stopped being a fan. These not only rep Gondor, but you can get your name in elvish on the side. My Middle Earth geek says yes please. $75.00
4. Library Card Scarf. These recently came back in stock over at Out of Print (one of my forever favorite literary stores) and just look at how pretty this blue and design is. And Out of Print donates portions of their profits to getting kids books! $22.00
5. Jane Austen Books Coaster Set. These are so awesome! I love the design and the easy way to share your love of the classics. $25.00
What’s on your wish list these days?