Y’all it’s almost Christmas!!!! YAY!! It seems like it’s been a tough Fall and I am 100% ready to say farewell to 2016 and dive into 2017. I’ve been going through an advent devotional and it’s been good for my soul – the remainder of this season and the beautiful hope that comes with it!
1. Mansfield Park Sweatshirt. While I love Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park holds a close place in my Austen heart. How could it not? I felt for Fanny and yet it all worked out in the end! I need to increase my collection of sweaters and sweatshirts, so this one is asking me so kindly to join the club. $59.95
2. Clean up After Yourself Sign. I love this sign so much. If you aren’t quite sure what it means, please read (or watch) Harry Potter and then we can chat! $14.00
3. Courage Dear Heart Journal. I want. $15.00
4. Anne of Green Gables Kids Print. They call it a “kids print,” but they clearly haven’t met me. Y’all have to check out this store – so many unique prints! $15.00
5. Reading is My Favorite T Shirt. Y’all can go ahead and judge me, but when I was doing some Christmas shopping, I “accidentally” bought myself this shirt. I ain’t even mad. But I got such cute things for Auntie’s littles too – cannot wait for Christmas! $25.00
That’s all I got for the final Fun Finds of 2016! How’s your Christmas shopping going?