Y’all, we’re halfway through 2016!! I’m in full summer mode except for the part where I haven’t seen the pool yet, but I’m getting ready for that to change. I’m also ready for 4th of July and the fun (and day off) that comes with that! Do y’all do anything fun for America’s birthday? I’m all about a cookout. I’ve been on this burger kick (my eating habits deserve to be in fitness magazines) and y’all, I seriously crave them like every day. Do y’all have summer food cravings??
Alright, let’s get to business since this isn’t a burger blog (but oh! the ideas!!)
1. “I heart books” print. Let’s just keep what matter simple. Books = love. $12.48
2. Your own fandom sign. I MEAN WHAT?!! Can I get this in my house right now?! Which places would you add? Obviously my Narnia and Middle Earth, but I’m think Hogwarts, some Star Wars….oh the endless possibilities! $45.00
3. Bookish Table Runner. I think I for sure need this for book club. Yeah, it would take it to an even higher level of awesome. $40.00
4. Books and Tea Laptop Skin. I feel like this was made for just me. Books and tea!! YES!! Plus if y’all could see my current laptop cover, you’d cry at the disaster it’s become (although better than my actual computer!). I’m keeping this one in mind! $30.00
5. Grammar nerd decal. This simply deserves points for hilarity and creativity. I’ve had my car for a year now, maybe this should be an anniversary gift…. $9.50
Any of these a favorite? Mine are all of them, so there’s that – haha!