Well Internet, here he is, this first ever Jack and Tollers: An Inklings Podcast! You’d be amazed at how long a 10 minute intro podcast took me, but I’m glad it is finally out there and I promise to work on the usage of “um.” I do that when I’m nervous. The life of an introvert.
There were a couple editing mishaps, so I’m so sorry about a couple seconds here and there got cut off. Learning internet learning!
And just because, here’s 5 things I learned recording a podcast.
1. Love it way more than making YouTube videos
2. It’s not as easy to set up as a blog
3. Recording my voice stresses me out (but totally worth it because I had fun!)
4. I’m already working on and looking forward to more episodes
5. I love that I get to use the artwork elsewhere. Seriously, I just need to print off a poster of it.
You can listen here on the blog as well!
Here’s the list of resources I mention on the podcast: