One thing that’s, yet again, so awesome about the book blogging community is all the fun ways you get to interact with each other. Not only through all the different blogs, but in other aspects too! Rosie has been a part of the INSPYs as a judge for the past couple of years and this year I have the opportunity to work more directly with her and I’m definitely looking forward to it! So please enjoy meeting Rosie!
1. How long have you blogged?
Three amazing years!
2. What’s your favorite genre (or at least one of them)?
Historical all the way.
3. What are you currently reading?
The Thornbearer by Pepper Basham
4. What’s another blog you enjoy?
I really enjoy my friend Rissi’s blog, Dreaming Under the Same Moon. (https://www.rissiwrites.com/)
5. What’s something you enjoy outside of reading?
Writing! Oh, as a kid and pre-teen writing stories was a favorite pastime. Now, I lean more toward writing non-fiction and writing for my blog.
1. What is something about your life right now that you would never imagined 5 years ago?
Being engaged! I never dreamed that everything could fall together so perfectly. Trusting God and striving to be patient truly has its rewards. He really does know the plans He has for us.
2. What is one thing that you would go back and do differently if you could?
I would go back to being an early teen and strive to be more of a Christ-like example to everyone I came across.
3. What is one of the happiest moments of your life?
Oh, that’s tough… I’d have to pick the day my now fiancé talked to my dad, asking for permission to pursue a relationship with me. We were with friends and family on a road trip in Colorado and I didn’t know he’d talked to my dad yet. He waited to talk with me until we were on top of a mountain. I was floating on a cloud and I haven’t come down yet!
4. What is one thing you want the next generation to know?
Trust God. He isn’t going to let you down. One of the best things you can do is be patient and wait on God, just don’t forget to live each day out for Him while you wait.
Thank you so much friend for sharing a bit of your life with us! If y’all haven’t had a chance to meet Rosie, be sure to stop by and say hello!