I love April! Spring is one of my favorite times of year and in the two states I’ve lived in, April is such a pretty time of year. Texas has wildflowers everywhere, so I’m always smiling when driving because you can spot them off the freeway, by an office building. It’s fabulous! It also means we get to hang outside and not freeze or fry. Now all I’m going to be thinking about is BBQ or Carne Asada Cookouts (my Uncle knows his Carne Asada). Mmmm…. so pretty much food and flowers will make this girl happy! And of course anything related to the written word…like these fine fellas.
1. iPad Book Dock. So…I kinda love this! This is perfect to charge my iPad and play jams while I clean on a Saturday. Or as I attempt to try a recipe from Pinterest.
2. Book Vase Bookends. As mentioned above, I heart flowers, so how fun is this little gem? Now I just need a perfect kitchen window and sill to put these on! $41.90
3. “The Book Was Better” T-Shirt. Since I recently read The Two Towers and noticed a ton of differences, my sadness over the third Hobbit movie came back in full force. Why must you change a book so much when it was already perfect? $32.99
4. “Tea and Tolkien for Me” Mugs. What more does one need on a rainy day? I love this Etsy shop and thought theses were so cute and speaks truth about me. I’m sipping English Breakfast as I type this too. I’m so British.
5. Book Quote Pillow. “She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.” Louisa May Alcott. Yep! Books have definitely turned my brain. Might as well warn all guests who enter my home right?
Find anything you like? What are some things Spring gets you thinking about?