Well, in case you missed it yesterday – there’s a new blog look! I can’t say enough how much I love it! Thanks to everyone for all the love and encouragement. It makes me smile! Day two of the giveaway continues, this time featuring one of my favorite shows, The Walking Dead. You didn’t think I’d leave it out did you? People, I’ve been going through withdrawals! I seriously can’t wait for FEBRUARY 9TH!!
Anyway, let’s dive right in! Here’s what’s included in today’s giveaway!
- Season One of The Walking Dead: Just in case you don’t own it or if you need to recruit fellow fans.
- Daryl: Well, maybe not the real life version, but I love this little Funko guy! I might need to buy myself one for my desk at work. You know, in case anything or anyone tries to mess.
- Amazon gift card! $20.00 to buy any other WD materials you need.
You can enter by filling out this form. It’s easy, I promise!
And of course, there’s always extra ways to earn entries, so here you go!
- Sign up for the up and coming quarterly Books and Beverages Newsletter! I promise not to attack your email and there shall be special newsletter only fun things. If you sign up, guess what 5 entries! (If you already have you are awesome and just let me know, it’ll count!)
- Tweet about this giveaway. Need a tweet? Here you go: Want to win a #WalkingDead prize pack? Just head over to Books and Beverages and enter! https://ow.ly/scbIz via @jamielynne82
- Share on Facebook or Google +
- Follow Books and Beverages on Twitter and/or Facebook!
Be sure to mention in the comments the extras you do, so I can tally up all your entries! Contest runs through January 9th at 11:59 p.m. CST.
I mentioned yesterday I’d explain a bit more about the newsletter. So what types of things can you expect? Here’s just a few!
- It’s a quarterly newsletter that will include highlights, favorites reads and such.
- Newsletter only giveaways! This could be a gift card, could be a recent favorite book. Just something to say thanks!!
- Box ‘O Books: This one is fun – promise!
Don’t forget to enter! You can enter by filling out this form.