You know what I really like? Free books. And here’s some websites that make it possible!
1. Wins Books Weekly: I’ll admit I haven’t won a book yet, but it’s so easy that I still try every time. Publishers offer up books to giveaway and you enter by filling in your info or tweeting about it. So simple!
2. Read It Forward: Powered by Random House, Inc., Read It Forward has giveaways, interviews, fun and different articles from authors, the scoop on upcoming releases. Plus you can connect with fellow readers and share your thoughts. It’s fun!
3. Bethany House Publishing E-specials: I’ve grabbed many a free books with these e-specials. There’s plenty of free ones, but also sweet e-book deals, like spending $1.00. Sometimes I get one from one of my staple authors, but I’ve also discovered quite a few news ones too! There’s lots of Christian fiction, but they also have some non-fiction variety as well. Plus they cover lots of e-book sites, like Amazon US & UK, B&N, Apple, etc. Win for the reader!
Book Blogging Programs: This list is all Christian Publishing book bloggers review programs. I haven’t come across any other types from other publishers, but if you know of other programs with other publishers, please, pretty please, let me know.
4. Bethany House: Each month, an email shows up with a handful of book options that are available for review. It’s awesome. Now they offer e-books as well, so there’s a better chance if you want to review a popular author or title. I’m on both the fiction and non-fiction and it’s worked out perfect. I’ve pretty much loved every book I’ve received. And one can never have enough books.
5. Moody Publishers Blogger Review Program: There are so many books to review through Moody! Set up a bit differently, you can choose/request your book. Once you read, post review and submit, they email you and you get to go and pick another one! It’s pretty simple and I’ve enjoyed my reads from them so far as well!
6. Tyndale House Publishers Blog Network: This is the newest network for me, so I’ve only reviewed one title. They have a handful of books available and they even offer book blog tours (which I find rather fun).
7. Tyndale Rewards: This is a fun and simple ways to earn points and then get more free books! You get to help spread the word about Tyndale and have your choice of awesome books. I like! Tyndale says it a bit better: The Tyndale Rewards program is designed to provide you with opportunities to get books and Bibles for zero dollars. That’s right—F. R. E. E. As a member of the Tyndale Rewards program, you’ll have access to inspiring literature, Bibles, special promotional offers, and much more.
Other member incentives include a free gift on your birthday, along with opportunities to share your personal recommendations and feedback concerning Tyndale products. The more participation you have with the program, the more points you earn—and points translate into free stuff!
8. Novel Crossing: I’ve blogged about Novel Crossing before, but that was months ago and I’m glad to see who it has grown and what it offers. Basically, Novel Crossing is dedicated to bringing Christian fiction readers the latest news, book releases, author commentary and reviews from a range of writers including authors, professional reviewers, fiction book editors and fans of Christian fiction.
Which websites do you love?