Y’ to the all. Where do I start with how excited I am about this 4 Questions Interview?? I mean for.real. Especially since Seth Casteel’s first book (and Bestseller) combines three things I could never live without.
3. Puppies!!! (I call all dogs puppies no matter the age, just roll with it)
The genius and creativity behind Underwater Dogs makes me smile every single time I see one of the images. You should really follow him on Facebook and Twitter. It’ll make your day. And remind me of how much I want a dog (don’t tell my Maxie though).
Seth Casteel is an award-winning photographer with a passion for working with animals. His series of underwater dog photographs have brought him worldwide attention, entertaining and bewildering millions of animal lovers. As an established member of the animal rescue community, Seth has been recognized by TIME Magazine, The Today Show, and The Humane Society of the United States for his efforts, and his underwater dog photographs have been featured in The New York Times, on Animal Planet, and in hundreds of other outlets.
He is based in Los Angeles and Chicago and is the proud “dad” to two dogs, Nala the mini-labradoodle and Fritz, the Norwich Terrier.
1. What is something about your life right now that you would never imagined 5 years ago?
That images of dogs jumping into swimming pools would bring smiles to millions of faces around the world.
2. What is one thing that you would go back and do differently if you could?
3. What is one of the happiest moments of your life?
Adopting my dog, Nala.
4. What is one thing you want the next generation to know?
Dogs inspire us!
And just when I thought I couldn’t die from any more dog cuteness, Casteel recently announced he’ll be releasing Underwater Puppies!! Until then, who wants to win a copy of this National bestseller? I’m just saying, I might “accidentally” order two and then just have to keep one for myself. Free shipping people! Free shipping! Thank you again so much Seth!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post! If you want to earn extra entries, here’s a few easy ways (just leave a comment each time you do)
- Share on Twitter and/or Facebook. Feel free to use this tweet: Check out 4 Questions w/ @LTLFriendsPhoto over at Books & Beverages! You can win
#UnderwaterDogs! https://ow.ly/kqYKm via
- Follow Books and Beverages Feed, and/or Facebook
- Why not show the author some love too? Follow on twitter and/or Facebook for extra entries!
Be sure to leave a comment! Leave one by 5/10/13 at 11:59 (CST).
Thank you again Seth!