It’s Valentine’s Day! Do y’all do anything fun to celebrate this day of love? It can be for your significant other, your kiddies, your pet (and there is zero shame in this friends), but I’d love to hear! My Mom always did fun stuff for us growing up – little ways to remind us we were so loved!
Gifts are a great way to celebrate no? Or maybe, we bookish kind take any excuse to feed or bookish needs :).
1. Book Darts. I got these as part of a launch team last year and they’re kind of a game changer. They are excellent for my non fiction reads and places I want to mark and come back to. $9.32
2. It’s Always Tea Time Journal. I don’t think you need to be an Alice in Wonderland fan to like this journal. It’s designed so whimsically and I love me a journal. $15.00
3. Women Who Read Are Dangerous book. I mean, right?! I love this for numerous reasons. A) It speaks truth. B) It satisfies my love of art. This is perfect to share with the dangerous women in your life ;). $21.95
4. Pride and Prejudice Post-its. So I just rewatched Pride and Prejudice + Zombies (I know, it’s ridiculous, but zero shame y’all. Zero shame. :)) and now I’m all things Jane right now.
5. Library Caddy. Oh, why hello new desk accessory! Thanks Eli’s Book Reviews for posting about this gem! I actually bought this a few months ago and it’s perfect to hold my pens and business cards in my office. $19.99
I hope and pray you each feel a little extra love this month!