It’s Sunday afternoon as I type this and put together this edition of Fun Finds (procrastination is a very productive motivator) and I have to say I love a calm and relaxing Sunday. I feel like they’ve been rather rare this summer (totally not complaining, it’s been fun!), so how do I take advantage of a schedule free day? A nap. Y’all, I can’t resist them. I blame heavy eyelids. I tell myself 20 minutes and two hours later I get up. Oops. There was also a slight breeze today, which made me think Fall is totally around the corner, which means football!!!! I’m so excited for more fun Sundays!
What about y’all? What do you like to do on a chill Sunday? If you’re like me it’s apparently napping and searching the internet for bookish fun.
1. Aslan is on the Move Wooden Sign Chronicles of Narnia. This is also known as the sign that immediately needs to be on my fireplace mantle.This saying and meaning means more than the internet will ever know. Thank you Wesley for sharing this with me! #IHeartAslan $22.00
2. Ray Bradbury T-Shirt. In honor of his recent birthday (August 22, 1920), here’s a shout out to Ray. I love the simple design of this shirt. For fans of Ray, there’s no doubt what this means. If you love looking for ways to represent your literary love (and who isn’t!?!), be sure to check out the full Etsy shop! $25.00
3. Dracula (or any other classic) iPhone Case. Shout out to the classics! This fun Etsy shop creates book purses, clutches, e-reader and iPad covers, so there’s something for everyone! I haven’t joined the iPhone case/flip wallet, but if I ever do, I’m definitely checking these out. $29.00
4. Bram Stoker Book Quote. Y’all, Etsy for the win this edition of Fun Finds! This is another fun shop with all the book quotes and you can even get customized ones. And what else can I say to this quote except PREACH. $16.11
5. The Point and Click Dictionary. I’m the first to admit this is so ridiculously priced, but it made me laugh because I 100% now know I’m not alone in this. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used my iPhone to google words or references (here’s looking at you Jack). $279.00
Any of these grab your attention or what’s a recent fun find you’ve come across?