IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!! In case y’all weren’t aware of that little detail. I’m so excited and have fully immersed myself into Christmas music, decorations and Advent. It’s a fabulous time of year and can’t wait to see my family next week!
So if you need some last minute gift ideas (or you need to send some to folks!), here you go!
1. Tolkien Mug. Tea and Tolkien – that works for me! Especially since I finished the first half of The Silmarillion and I’m finishing up the discussion post for tomorrow – it’s all things Middle Earth right now. $19.95
2. Large Hollow Book Safe. Y’all! Now we can keep it secret, keep it safe! I kinda love this idea and the store has all kinds of book options. A fun gift for any book nerd. $26.99
3. Tea Wallet. I thought I’d mix things up and represent the beverages of the blog with this one. I love my tea and if you travel, this is perfect. Why? Well many airlines now charge for drinks on plane (except for water, how generous). I won’t mention any names, but now, if I’m not flying Southwest (they still give you things like snacks, beverages and you can check your luggage in for free), I bring tea bags with me. Airlines must be crazy if they think I’m paying $3.00 for three ounces of tea. $17.95
4. Pocket Mirror: Go Away I’m Reading.” Stocking stuffer alert! These sayings always make me laugh. Don’t people know when the book is open, nothing else is going to get done?! 🙂 $6.17
5. Pride and Prejudice Adjustable Ring. This is one of my favorite Etsy shops (and fun stuff coming in January for The Shoppe!). I posted my custom ring here, but seriously love all these creative ways to share my literary love! $16.00
Merry Christmas everyone!