Happy April everyone! I’m posting Fun Finds a little early this month. With the final push with INSPYs and fun travels for me this month (plus Easter!), it worked out better for me. I know, the thrilling blog details I provide for y’all sometimes. In other exhilarating news, I’m learning to live in a Spring that’s all kinds of different from my previous states of residence. Snow in April, definitely new to me. At least it is so pretty!
Plus, the perfect excuse to cuddle up and read (or look for fun finds!)
1. Library Book Purse. Can you really have too many book bags? I’m going to vote no. Wise? Eh, debatable. It’s when they look so perfectly bookish, that I have a hard time resisting.
2. Jane Austen Cocktail Napkins. Recently I’ve been thinking about fun parties to plan. Why not right? Well, I’ve decided the next party I plan is going to be a book themed party. Like maybe only featuring the classics? As I type this, the idea gets better and better…these shall help. $11.18
3. Tolkien Welcome Mat. I feel like I’ve posted this before, but my memory isn’t what it used to be. So if it’s a repeat, sorry Internet! I’ve been searching for decor and this popped up, so had to share! $45.00
4. Writing Gloves. I need these because sometimes my office is hypothermic. $26.00
5. The Perfect Onesie. I mean….