Have y’all heard of the She Reads Truth bible study app? If you haven’t and are looking for an awesome resource to study the bible, I highly recommend this one. I’ve been a fan of theirs for quite some time, so when the opportunity came to join the launch team for a new bible study with the founders of She Reads Truth, I jumped at the chance.
Are you longing to hear from God, aching to know who He really is? The beautiful truth is this—we can encounter the living God today and every day in the pages of His Word. Whether you are a seasoned Bible reader or struggle to keep up with studying Scripture, Open Your Bible will leave you with a greater appreciation for the Word of God, a deeper understanding of its authority, and a stronger desire to know the Bible inside and out. Using powerful storytelling, real-life examples, and scripture itself, Open Your Bible will quench a thirst you might not even know you have—one that can only be satisfied by God’s Word.
The Bible is sufficient and true. God’s Word is for you and for now.
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Four days of personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of personal study material
- Optional online videos to accompany each session
- Concordance including practical helps (methods of Bible study, tips for memorizing Scripture, map)
- Learn to study the Bible.
- Engage in trustworthy content that directs women to Scripture as their foundation for life.
- Encourage spiritual growth in women through individual time in homework and group sessions.
- Understand that God’s Word is enough because the One who gives it is infinitely enough.
- Challenge women to dig deeper into the Bible with a group as they learn together.
- Discover that God’s Word is approachable, and it should be approached every day.
This is an excellent scripture based bible study. I loved it! I looked forward to every lesson and came away with something every day. This study not only reminded me of the power in the Word, but encouraged me to go even deeper. It’s something I’ve needed for this season in my life.
This makes for a great group study, so if you’re looking to study the word with women, this is an excellent resource. I was truly encouraged and hope y’all get a chance to go through this one as well!
What’s one of your favorite Bible studies?
(Thank you to Lifeway Press for a copy of the book in exchange for my honest review)